- The Baroque Music Festival of the Holy Week will be from April 15 to 19, 2019. Highly recommended to experience in the ideal environment of the House of Liberty in Sucre.
- To know the traditional events of Sucre, we can already anticipate that there will be the Chocolate Festival around the Departmental Anniversary of May 25, and the Folkloric Parade of the Virgin of Guadalupe in the month of September. Exact dates will be confirmed soon.
Welcome to Hotel Villa Antigua in Sucre
Villa Antigua is a 4-star boutique hotel part of the Historic Center of Sucre, Bolivia, thought and worked carefully for you to enjoy, with the comfort of accommodation that complements your trip of tourism, work or family visit.
The elegant architecture gives account of the colonial history of Bolivia and especially of Sucre, one of the oldest cities in South America and also where the first Libertarian Scream of the Continent was heard.
The building tells its own history through the book 'PASEO HISTORICO POR SUCRE desde la casa del Hotel Villa Antigua' (Historic walk through Sucre from the house of Hotel Villa Antigua), with the particularities of the owners and of Sucre from the XVI century till today.
Why choose Hotel Villa Antigua?
- An 'Oasis' in the historic center of Sucre
- Personalized services 24 hours
- Spacious rooms
- Big garden
- Terraces with views over de old city and mountains
- Central heating, Sauna, Gym
Certificate of Excellence 2018 by Tripadvisor
Winner of the Luxury Travel Guide Award 2017: Luxury Boutique Hotel of the Year 2017
Travellers´Choice 2016 by Tripadvisor
Venere Top Cleanliness 2013
Excellent location by Venere
Top Choice 2015 of the web site www.lianorg.com, for tourists from China and the rest of Asia
Guest Review Award 2018 of Booking.com